Friday, February 26, 2016

Module 3 Poster Sketches


Recently in the news there have been reports of some people in Michigan being without clean water for drinking and bathing. It struck cord with me on how fragile our eco system is and how many of us take our water for granted. Water is a necessity and a requirement for us to survive. As I looked further at the issue it was apparent to me the issue of water conservation is not just for those in Michigan experiencing this travesty, but for all people in the world. The concept I'm using for this project is to make everyone aware of the need to conserve water and not allowing our futures and the futures of our children to circle the drain. I believe there is a need for us all to be mindful of the need to conserve water, since many of us do not consider the consequences of not having any.

I started my project with a list of the images and text I wanted to use. I then conceptualized the image with the sketches. After reviewing the sketches I started to search for images which matched my minds eye and the sketches,

  The poster is meant to be simplistic , but at the same time deliver a powerful message of water conservation. I hope you enjoy my sketches and the concept!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment