Saturday, March 5, 2016

Below you will find my poster for the subject of water conservation. In addition I'm posting the images which were used to produce the poster. The text was obviously inserted in Photoshop. I had to work with the warp option for a while to give some effect of movement. The drain was placed in the background, and then I adjusted the Opacity to give the illusion of the drain being part of the pool of water. I then used the healing tool to adjust and blend the two images. I ha da bit of difficulty with the resizing the image to 11x17 as indicated for this assignment, however overall I think I worked it out.  I purposely kept it simplicity to make the point. From those posters which I have viewed during our assignment, it was apparent the simplistic posters made big impacts.  I hope you like it!

Regards,
John


                                                              Background Image


                                                                   Water and drain



                                                         Water Conservation Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment